Weekly Bulletin - Week of Dec. 7th
Weekly Principal's Note:
Even though (as a school) we are preparing for Christmas and heading towards the break, Stephanie and I have also been very busy working on the plans for next year. With budgets, tuition rates, enrollment, marketing, staffing, program/instructional needs, facilities/construction, and many other issues on the plate, much of my time has been consumed by the planning. Because of this, I have not been as present in the classrooms and available throughout the school. To allow for this, I have asked Amparo to handle more of the day to day instructional/programming support needs. This will be more in keeping with her planned role for next year, as she steps out of the classroom and into a greater administrative role. I am still here to support you in any way that I can, but as I get busier with business side of things and preparations for next year, I want to ensure that everything is running smoothly and nothing is slipping through the cracks. So, please stay tuned with more updates from Amparo and feel free to ask either of us, if you need anything.
Thank you and have a fantastic week!
- 2nd Sunday of Advent
- St. Nicholas Day Shoe/Candy
- Cards due to the office by 3 pm (see email)
- Mass practice (short) of a few songs/responses with Mrs. Silva...11:45 in the church. We will practice the Agnus Dei, Sanctus, and Mystery of Faith.
- Immaculate Conception Mass at NOON. Please see the email that Lizbeth sent out with the details about the meal schedule. Please make sure that the kids truly understand what the Immaculate Conception is all about...
- Teachscape Walk-Through
- All School Mass at 9 am for Our Lady of Guadalupe - All students need to bring a flower for Mass!! Remember, we will have some special guests/donors present. They will stay for a tour of the school and an authentic Mexican meal afterwards, hosted in the newest Pre-K room.
- Spirit Gear Day
- All School Christmas Program Rehearsal at 1:30 pm
Saturday, Dec. 12th:
- Staff Christmas Party at Amparo's House. Festivities begin at 6pm. See Amparo's Evite for more info and the address. Start preparing your karaoke songs...Rocky is stiff competition!! :)
Are Your Rooms Ready for Thursday???
Last Call for Fulcrum!!
Fulcrum Tuition Assistance - Did you Miss the Deadline?
If you have not yet filed an application for tuition assistance for the 2016-17 school year (grades K - 8 only), please contact Berenice (253.272.7012 or email@example.com) at the front desk IMMEDIATELY. The deadline was Friday, Dec. 4th. This application is necessary in order for families to receive ANY financial assistance from Fulcrum or Holy Rosary next school year.