School Secretaries Rock!
Supporting & Developing Capable and Competent Professionals
- Confidentiality, Freedom of Information & Other Rules and Regulations
- Communicating with Challenging Stakeholders
- Time Management & Goal Setting
- The Changing Job Description
- Technology Applications
These topics are based on feedback from an online survey the SIEC organized during the past school year. We are pleased to announce that Mr. Dave Emmert, General Counsel for the Indiana School Board Association, will be joining us for half of the day to discuss the first topic. The other half of the day will be led by DeAnne Taggart, the SIEC Director of Professional Learning, with input from area school secretaries. We hope you can join us!
Tuesday, July 14th, 9am-3pm
Southern Indiana Education Center, 1102 Tree Lane Drive, Jasper, IN 47546
- Registration fee is $50 for ESC member schools; $70 for non-member
- Lunch is included in the registration fee.
- Bring a laptop to access resources and practice tech strategies.
- See registration page below.