News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- Our ABC Bootcamp fun continues next week with letters O-S
- Need to sign up for my classroom Remind 101 Text updates? There are only a few parents enrolled so far! Click here: https://www.remind.com/join/36c4b3
- Remember to practice logging on to our eClass page to start accessing all the important information that is posted... see below for directions!
Grandparents Day Celebration
Bear Share Fun Run!
Our Fun Run time is this Friday, September 16 from 9:55-10:40am. Please join us if you can!
Don't forget this is the last week to collect donations for the Bear Share Fun Run!!! Our school's goal is $23,500! It would be great if we could have everyone in our class donate at least $5!!
We are also collecting NEW teddy bears to donate to local fire stations. These will be used to comfort local children who need to be transported in an ambulance. You can send the bears in anytime!
Visit the Bear Share Fun Run website here! Online donations can be made here!
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
Reading & Writing
- Using pointer power to match the words we say with the words on the page
- Getting our book boxes filled with books we can read
- Sight Words: my, is
- Letters O, P, Q, R, S during ABC Bootcamp
- Writing story books
- Adding lots of words, pictures, and dialogue to our story books
- Build larger shapes from smaller shapes
- Cone, sphere, cylinder, cube
- Compare 2-d and 3-d shapes to one another