Class of 2022
Attitude of Gratitude
Tri-Cities High School is definitely a family, and I am grateful for every scholar in the Class of 2022, and every faculty and staff member who supports them daily. Thank you, parents, for supporting your scholar and the vision of Tri-Cities High School. I wish each of you a safe Thanksgiving Break. Take time to relax and enjoy spending time with your family.
Kimberly Terry Whitfield
Just in time for the holidays...
It's a THREE-PEAT!
Check your student's academic status...
- Join us every 4th Tuesday for Parent Conferences, 3:45- 5:00 PM, in the Commons. Parents do not have to make an appointment. All teachers, counselors, and administrators are available to meet.
- Progress Reports will be distributed approximately every six weeks in advisement.
- All teachers remain after school at least one day per week to provide help for students. Please encourage your scholars to attend after school tutorial before they are in jeopardy of failing the course. TUTORIAL SCHEDULE 3:45-5:00 PM: Mondays-CTAE/Fine Arts/PE/JROTC; Wednesdays- Math/Social Studies; Thursdays-English/Science
- Your scholar's teachers are your first line of defense. Contact them first if you have any questions. You can also contact guidance counselor, Ms. Dance.
10th Grade Content Teachers
Biology: Ms. Benson/Ms. Bray/Dr. M. Jones
English: Ms. Addison/Mr. Ingraham/Ms. Holland/Ms. Ogletree/Ms. Parker-Farmer
Geometry: Mr. Blindauer/Ms. T. Brown/Mr. Johnson/Ms. Owens/Ms. Patterson
World History: Mr. Hopkins/Mr. Rase/Ms. Walker
Spanish: Ms. Massanet/Ms. P. Turner/Ms. Winston
French: Mr. Agbemadon/Mr. Amouzou
The Class of 2022: Support Team
Kimberly Whitfield, Assistant Principal
Michelle Dance, Guidance Counselor
Abigail Winkles, Social Worker
Carmena Lawson, RTI Dispro Coach
Stay on target...
Scholars should come to school ready to engage in instruction:
- be prepared with their Surface Pro, charger, writing utensil and composition notebooks and/or binders
- ask questions and advocate for themselves
Scholars are encouraged to:
- BE THEIR BEST SELF
- be a leader
- be a friend
- join at least one club or sport, and/or volunteer in the community
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE CLASS OF 2022!
Report Cards Issued in Advisement
Monday, Jan. 13th 2020 at 3:30pm
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE: DECEMBER 2019
Students will complete their final exams December 17 through December 20, 2019. Final exams are HALF DAYS, and all students are dismissed at 12:16 PM each day.
VISIT THE TCHS WEBPAGE FOR THE EXAM SCHEDULE.
It is imperative that students attend school each of the final exam days, as finals will not be administered early. If a student has an extenuating circumstance that prevents him or her from taking the final exam on the assigned date, he or she must submit a written note from a parent to Assistant Principal, Dr. Popoola.
Congratulations to our STUDENTS of the MONTH and P.R.I.D.E. Scholars!
Student of the Month: October
Student of the Month: November
Our PRIDE scholars are nominated by the 10th grade teachers for exemplifying Purpose, Resilience, Integrity, Discipline, and Empathy.