Class of 2022
We're on the MOVE!
Class of 2022 is "ON THE MOVE" !! That means we're making gains everyday to become academically and socially ready to CONQUER THE WORLD, and staying on track for GRADUATION in Spring 2022!
**This month I would like to acknowledge all members of the Class of 2022 who are demonstrating the pillars of our school vision statement: "The Tri-Cities Community will Lead and Inspire each other to be our best selves by being COMMITTED, INNOVATIVE, OPTIMISTIC and SERVICE MINDED in our Academic, Artistic, Athletic and Personal Endeavors in a safe and secure environment."**
Thank you for supporting your scholar, and the vision of Tri-Cities High School. It's already a great year.
Proud Assistant Principal,
Kimberly Terry Whitfield
LET'S CELEBRATE "ONE MADE OF MANY"!
LET'S BECOME OUR BEST SELVES ACADEMICALLY....
What seven things should high school sophomores being doing right now?? Here are some interesting articles. Click on the link.
LET'S CELEBRATE THE ARTS
Did you know approximately HALF of the cast and crew in "Once on this Island" are members of the Class of 2022?! Now that's how we represent! Congratulations Kevin Anderson, Chase Armstead, Blessing Balogun, Tyler Giles, Braelen Gonzalez, Yeshua Hardy, Mariah Hunter, Shakir Ojeda, Jordyn Spencer, Nicolas Wilkinson. Continue to be exemplary!
LET'S CELEBRATE ATHLETICS!
Parents, please take a moment to complete the GA Parent Survey.
Georgia Parent Survey
The Georgia Parent Survey is also modeled after the student survey and contains 24 questions. Parents may complete the survey using their personal computer, smartphone, or tablet. For parents who do not have access to the Internet, school administrators should consider scheduling dates and times to allow parents to complete the Georgia Parent Survey at school. All parents should be encouraged to participate in the Georgia Parent Survey because the data will be used as part of the calculation of the School Climate Star Rating. Survey responses are anonymous, self-reported, and will be submitted directly to the Georgia Department of Education for analysis. The Georgia Parent Survey is also available in Spanish. Parents may select the Spanish version within the survey. The Georgia Parent Survey link is posted below.
Georgia Parent Survey:
LET'S GET INVOLVED!
Check your student's academic status...
- Join us every 4th Tuesday for Parent Conferences, 3:45- 5:00 PM, in the Commons. Parents do not have to make an appointment. All teachers, counselors, and administrators are available to meet.
- Progress Reports will be distributed approximately every six weeks in advisement. Expect your scholar to bring their progress report home November 11, 2019.
- All teachers remain after school at least one day per week to provide help for students. Please encourage your scholars to attend after school tutorial before they are in jeopardy of failing the course. TUTORIAL SCHEDULE 3:45-5:00 PM: Mondays-CTAE/Fine Arts/PE/JROTC; Wednesdays- Math/Social Studies; Thursdays-English/Science
- Your scholar's teachers are your first line of defense. Contact them first if you have any questions. You can also contact guidance counselor, Ms. Dance.
10th Grade Content Teachers
Biology: Ms. Benson/Ms. Bray/Dr. M. Jones
English: Ms. Addison/Mr. Ingraham/Ms. Holland/Ms. Ogletree/Ms. Parker-Farmer
Geometry: Mr. Blindauer/Ms. T. Brown/Mr. Johnson/Ms. Owens/Ms. Patterson
World History: Mr. Hopkins/Mr. Rase/Ms. Walker
Spanish: Ms. Massanet/Ms. P. Turner/Ms. Winston
French: Mr. Agbemadon/Mr. Amouzou
The Class of 2022: Support Team
Kimberly Whitfield, Assistant Principal
Michelle Dance, Guidance Counselor
Abigail Winkles, Social Worker
Carmena Lawson, RTI Dispro Coach
Alex Domond, Community in Schools
Stay on target...
Scholars should come to school ready to engage in instruction:
- be prepared with their Surface Pro, charger, writing utensil and composition notebooks and/or binders
- ask questions and advocate for themselves
Scholars are encouraged to:
- BE THEIR BEST SELF
- be a leader
- be a friend
- join at least one club or sport, and/or volunteer in the community