Front End Web Developer
Love food, beer, mountains, skiing and more? Join us!
Applications without urls and/or a portfolio of your work will not be considered. We prefer local candidates, but are open to candidates across the entire contiguous United States if you have experience working remotely.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
*No Recruiters Please*
- Build exciting new experiences on Forkly's web and mobile websites.
- Work closely with UX designers and founders to build cool stuff
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems - Conduct design and code reviews
- Bring your ideas to the table to help shape the Forkly product
- Comfortable with agile techniques like user stories and pair programming
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with version control (preferably Git)
- Experience building mobile websites for a wide range of mobile platforms
- Experience with HTML5
- jQuery and backbone.js
- Previous startup experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Active user of Twitter/Facebook/Instagram
- REST API experience
- Familiarity with Rails & SQL
- We provide a competitive salary and stock options that actually mean something (you'd be one of the first people on our team).
- We host and get invited to all sorts of fun food related events!
- A great office and flexible working schedules.
App of the Week!
Forkly was App of the Week in the App Store.
Our New Office
We just moved to Galvanize workspace.
Shirts we've given out to our users.
WHAT IS FORKLY? Forkly is a beautiful way to discover and share dining experiences. We’ll show you a new dish around the corner, the best burger in town, or your favorite cocktail in a new city. It’s a personal rating card, a map to new food and drinks, and most of all, it’s a great way to connect with others who have similar tastes—all just a few taps away. To learn more, visit forkly.com.