K-ACTE Conference - July 30th, 2014
Monthly Service Time Sheet
You should be able to copy the google spreadsheet to your computer, if you cannot please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an Excel file of the document.
What is it?
In Montana they are using this document to provide evidence of the program's worth for a grant the state recently initiated. Although we do not have the same situation in Kansas, we are in a position where objective data showing the worthiness of Family and Consumer Science programs and FCCLA could be of great great benefit.
How this Benefits Advisors
- Helps Advisors show the necessity of FCCLA and Family & Consumer Science programs in supporting local communities. Being able to show the number of individuals affected by community service projects
- Could be used to objectively evaluate students for Chapter Awards. (Easily see which individual has completed the most service hours in your Chapter.)
- Could help you determine how to split money from fundraisers between students for expenses like SLC or NLC.
How this Benefits Members
- Tracks valuable information for students to use on resumes and when applying for scholarships or jobs.
- Teaches students to record important information, similar to an entrepreneur recording work hours.