January 8, 2016
Things to KNOW
- 12th - Hall Program of Studies for 8th grade students - periods 1, 2 and 3
- 12th - Faculty Meeting - no late buses
- 13th - 6th Grade Concert - 7PM with PTO Hot Chocolate to follow
- 14th - Chess Program - 6 to 7PM
- 15th - Garnet/Diamond Team Shelter Dinner - 6:30 to 7:45PM
- 18th - Martin Luther King Jr. Day - No School
- 20th - End of Quarter 2
- 20th - Select Ensemble Concert - 7PM
- 21st - Yearbook Group Picture Day
- 29th - Algebra I Midterm - periods 1, 2 & 3
Lead Learner Highlights
In this edition of the KP Connection, we have some resources for families below and a few reminder announcements. Have a wonderful weekend.
Morning Drop-Off Reminder
School Start Time:
The first bell rings at 7:40 am. Due to a lack of supervision, students are not permitted in the building prior to this time unless they have a scheduled meeting with a staff member.
Parent/Guardian drop-off happens in the back of the building. For the safety of our students and to expedite bus arrivals, we are reminding parents/guardians to please drop off students in the circle at the Mohawk entrance at the back of the school. There will be adults there to usher them to their appropriate team area. Thank you.
For 8th Grade Families
Below is upcoming high school transition information.
- Jan. 12 - During the Day -- High School counselors meet with students to review the Program of Studies
- Jan. 20 -- Elective presentations to students by Career/Technical Education, Art, Music and World Language department supervisors
- Jan. 27 @ 7:00 pm -- Grade 8 Parent/Guardian Night at Hall High School
Ski Club will begin on January 13th, end on February 10th.
REMINDER: Please do not bring your skis or boards on the school bus. Drop them off at the back of the school between 8:15-9:30 am. Please contact Karen Tiernan with any questions at Jerseygal6@aol.com.
KP Musical Information
Students In Action
2016 National Geographic Bee
Parent/Guardian PTO NEWS
What Parents need to know about Social Media. How to Protect Your Teens and How to Use Social Media to Their Advantage
Location: Hall High School - Room E131
(see link to flyer below)