Second Grade Newsletter
Mrs. Barita, Mrs. Carrasco, Mrs. Kulesza
*Monday, June 13th will be "Day 5" for Encore*
Lifework-Week of June 13-17, 2016
- Read and log 10 minutes each night. Students should continue to bring agendas to school Monday-Thursday. Students do not need to bring agendas or backpacks on Friday.
- June 14th-Elementary Field Day- Students should wear the special T-shirts they purchased, casual bottoms, and sneakers. If your student did not purchase a shirt, please have them wear the color assigned to our grade level: RED. We will be outdoors for several hours so please be sure to have sun protection: hats, lotion, sunglasses, etc.
- June 15th-2nd Grade Game Day- Students should bring a board game to share. No electronics please!
- June 16th-Young Authors Day- Families are invited to hear students read their stories from 1:45p.m. - 3:00p.m. Siblings are welcome to join us, but we must ask parents to please be mindful of the readers and step into the hall if siblings become noisy/distracting.
- June 17th-Last Day of School- Half Day for students-The administration hosts an end-of-year celebration for the students. Students are not allowed to bring backpacks on the last day of school. All personal items will be sent home earlier in the week.
There are a limited number of extra yearbooks for sale. The price is $20.00 (CASH only).
All Materials Due
Please make sure all library books and picture packages are returned/paid for. Students with outstanding debts will not be able to participate in Field Day. Please settle all accounts so your child does not miss out on this fun day!
Barita: Library, Music, PE, Art, PLTW, PE
Carrasco: Music, PE, Art, PLTW, PE, Library
Kulesza: PE, Art, PLTW, PE, Library, Music