September 30, 2016 Volume 7, Issue 6
State Fair of Texas!
Dear ROCK STAFF,
Thank you for all of your hard work this week. I apologize for not informing you of the most recent staff changes. Please let me know if I've missed anyone!
STAFF UPDATES: Please welcome the following people to the ROCK team:
- Luz Baker, new Dobbs Site Coordinator
- Ashley Davis: Paraprofessional/ROCK Instructional Assistant at Stevenson
- Kelly Moore: ROCK Spanish Teacher at Reinhardt
- Ana Wells: ROCK Spanish Teacher at CLP
- Tammy Kea: ROCK Math and Science teacher at CLP
- Madison Malloy: Aide at Hays
- Grayson Combs: Aide at Pullen
- Bethany Ferrer: Instructional Assistant at CLP
- Mariela Fitzsimmons: Spanish Teacher at Hartman
- Angela Stembridge: Art, Math and Science Teacher at Rochell
- Tad Kirkendall: Spanish Teacher at Pullen
- Melissa Velasco: Math/Science Teacher at Stevenson
STAFF T-SHIRTS: We are placing an order for more ROCK Staff T-shirts. Shirts are the new style, lighter weight cotton. Please email Tracey and email@example.com
if you want to order include size and color. Color choices: Slate blue, heather gray, purple or red. Price: $10 each
Fair tickets: Each ROCK Staff member will receive a free entry ticket to the State Fair. These were delivered to your campuses. See your Site Coordinator to get your ticket. All schools and ROCK are closed next Wednesday for FAIR Day. I hope you will be able to take advantage of this day off and go to the Fair. Your free ticket will be good ANY day though from September 30 - October 20th. Have fun!!
Pay Roll Cut Off: Next Friday, October 7th is Pay Roll Cut Off. Since we are off work on Wednesday, please give your SC and/or Jeanette your pay request on Tuesday and pay yourself ahead for Thursday and Friday. I'll send a separate email with the Excel version of the Pay Request Form.
Site Coordinator Meeting: Don't forget we have a ROCK Site Coordinator meeting next Thursday, October 6th in Room 800 from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. followed by lunch!
Cafeteria Monitor positions: If you are availalbe form 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. daily, the Celia Hays campus has an immediate opening for a cafeteria monitor. The district also has need for a cafeteria monitor subs from time to time as well. Please contact me if you are interested in earning some extra money and are interested in either position.
SAVE THE DATE: Suessical Super Saturday training is coming up on October 29th from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. All ROCK Staff members should plan to attend this important and paid training event. We'll learn a lot, have fun and eat, too. I'll send a separate invitiation to you as well.
Photos this week:
- ROCKers at Shannon had fun with the floor puzzles.
- Shannon ROCK Stars are showing off their new T-shirts
You guys, ROCK!
October 5: Fair Day
October 6: Site Coordinator meeting 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
October 7th: Pay Roll Cut Off
October 20: Lights-On Afterschool Celebration
October 25: Pay Day
October 29: Super Saturday Training
Karen Hunter, ROCK Coordinator - 469-698-7140
Tracey King, Program Assistant - 469-698-7141
Leslie Kropp, Financial Secretary -469-698-7032
Jeanette Murrell, Lead Site Coordinator - 469-698-7035