American Citizenship Award is given to students who meet all of the following criteria:
· participate in at least 20 hours of school and/or community service
· show a positive attitude toward classmates, school, and community
Patrol Awards given to students who participate successfully all year on safety patrol.
Presidential Volunteer Service Awards are given to students who meet the following criteria:
BRONZE – 26-49 hours
SILVER – 50-74 hours
GOLD – 75+ service hours
Presidential Education Awards
President’s Award for Educational Excellence is available for fifth grade students who meet all of the following criteria:
- meet or exceed standards on state standardized tests
- meet or exceed standards on STAR math and reading tests
- receive 3s for the majority of the fourth & fifth grade year
President’s Award for Educational Achievement is given to students who meet all of the following criteria:
· show tremendous growth and achievement, but not meet all the criteria for the President’s Award for Educational Excellence
· demonstrate unusual commitment to learning in academics despite various obstacles
Perfect Attendance is awarded for students in class, on time every day.
Almost Perfect Attendance is awarded when a student has just one tardy, one leave early, or one absence. Students must be in class, on time every day with just one exception.
Citizenship - CREEK Expectation Awards
CREEK Expectations award is for students who receive all 3s and 4s on the CREEK expectations portion of the report card in the homeroom, as well as in art, music, gym and technology class.