Tulsa Testing Updates: 6/8/15
A Resource for Tulsa Test Coordinators
The SDE post-code correction window is now open for all EOI and OCCT assessments. Please follow these steps for success:
- Access the Application through the Oklahoma SDE Single Sign On
- Click on Accountability (A-F Report Cards)
- Agree to the FERPA information
- Click on REPORTS link on the blue bar located at the top of the screen to view the errors for your site.
- Go back to the A-F home screen, click on MY SCHOOL
- View the flagged errors to reconcile student records
- Check your NFAY/FAY status- if you have a discrepancy in the state's calculation on a status, please email ERIN the information needing corrected, including dates the student was dropped
- Check student demographics, including ethnicity, SPED and ELL status
- Your OAAP student data will show up here as it is provided by DLM and Pearson...make sure these students have scores before you have finished checking!
- Once all of the corrections have been completed, email ERIN and BECKY so your site list can then be certified
*Don't wait until the last minute to complete this- it does take some time and effort to thoroughly complete! The deadline is July 13th!
The SDE has some resources for the post-code correction available online HERE. Later this week, there should be a Trainig Video available if this works for your learning needs. However, if you would like some one-on-one help, please come to one of our open lab sessions (see below for the sign up).
For Post-Code FAQs, click HERE.
Open Lab for Post-Code Help
EOI Summer Testing at Enrollment Center- June 8-12, 2015
'15 Graduates can pick up diplomas and transcripts- June 18, 2015
All EOI and OCCT Data Post-Code Corrections Deadline- July 13, 2015
Summer School Testing (EOI and 3rd grade reading)- July 6-10, 2015
EOI Summer Testing at TLA- July 13-17, 2015
3rd Grade Reading Test at Enrollment Center- August 4-6, 2015
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone- 918-746-6255
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone- 918-746-6503
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone- 918-746-6473
Located at the TPS Enrollment Center- 8AM-4:30PM, Monday through Friday