The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 12/2/2018
"Escape to Plot Mountain" digital breakout! Our fireplace is crackling to set the mood! Students working together to break the codes!
Attempting to break out with BreakoutEDU!
8th Graders Read! Why is reading so important? Our students know the benefits.
Fiddler on the Roof!
Auditions for this year's production of Fiddler on the Roof will be held on December 12 and 13 from 5:00pm-7:00pm (students choose one of these days to attend). All information and forms are included on attachments:
Buy a Yearbook Today!
- We are still in need of bagel sale volunteers! If you are able to help out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
Attention 8th Grade Families!
Monmouth County Vocational School District Information:
The deadline for applying online is Friday, December 7, 2018 (11:00pm)
In order for the Eisenhower Guidance Office to complete the Application Checklist For Sending School District and prepare transcripts, the Application Checklist MUST be received by the Eisenhower Guidance Office no later than Thursday, December 13, 2018 (2:00pm)
- The Application Checklist and Transcripts will be hand delivered to the Monmouth County Vocational School District by the Eisenhower Guidance Office prior to the deadline date of Friday, December 21, 2018.
High School Entrance Exam Information:
Student IDs for High School Entrance Exams have been created and may be found in Genesis under the documents tab, or you may print out your child's Genesis Demographic page which should include school name, student name, school year, and picture. Either form will need to be signed by one of the Eisenhower Guidance Counselors in order to be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Guidance Office at 732-431-3910, Option 3.
Mark Your Calendar
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018: Winter Concerts: 6:00pm Instrumental; 7:15pm Vocal
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018: Board of Education Meeting @ 8:00pm - 384 W. Main St
- Friday, December 21, 2018: Early Dismissal - Winter Recess Begins
- Wednesday, January 2, 2019: District Reopens