Let's Talk about sex, baby...
let's talk about you and me
Having the SEX? Here are 10 tips to be safe!
- Always use a condom. It's condom sense! Don't have any? Temple's got your back! Condoms are sold at HEART on the lower level of Mitten Hall 10 FOR $1
- Don't impair your judgment. Getting drunk or high can cause a serious lapse in judgment.
- Create limits before having sex. This can help you discover what is up for negotiation and what isn't. If you're too shy to talk with your partner ahead of time, maybe you shouldn't be having sex with them.
- Take your time. If you're in a hurry, you're more likely to forget something. So slow it down!
- Respect yourself. If you don't want to do something, you don't have to. Having a partner who understands this will ensure that you have a good experience and don't regret it.
- Talk about sex. Open and honest communication with your partner can make safe sex more manageable. Be on the same page.
- Always use protection. In the heat of the moment it can be forgotten or ignored.
- Birth control is only birth control. Birth control does not protect you from STDs.
- Get tested! It can't hurt, There isn't a 100% guarantee that the protection you used will work. The sooner you know the better! http://www.temple.edu/studenthealth/Sexually_Transmited_Disease_Testing.html
- Limit your number of partners. The fewer partners you have will decrease your risk of contraction an STD.
Remember: Consent is Sexy and Mandatory!
Salt-N-Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex