#1. Learning Word Processors
Make sure to pay attention and follow along- a grade is given at the end of each video.
*Students must make at least a 70% on the Quiz*
Click _start now_
click all the answer that you think apply
You will get THREE clusters.
Screenshot your results
Bookmark (click the star at the end of the omni box) all three choices.
-click on the title of the Career Cluster and bookmark that page
-do this for all THREE of your Career Clusters
16 Clusters with Job Examples:
USE Google Docs:
#4. Write TWO Paragraphs
EACH paragraph will be 100-125 words long. Using good punctuation, grammar, and writing in complete sentences.
GClassroom-click "open", create-->docs
Write your two paragraphs here.
DO NOT change font, size, color or do ANY formatting.
ONLY type your paragraphs.
Check your word count
In Google Docs- on the Formatting Toolbar:
What to Write about:
-One paragraph for each cluster:
- discuss how the Career Clusters are similar and different
- discuss the good and bad of that career cluster
- discuss the different job choices you would be interested in that are within that Career cluster
- why this Career cluster is a good choice for you- personality, location, etc.
- define the Career Cluster: what/how did the results describe the group
- Why certain jobs under each Career cluster may be good or bad
- how much schooling would it require- 2yrs./4yrs. etc.
- would you need to live in a certain location/area for some of these jobs.
Use PAGES (IN FINDER!)
-Be sure to format correctly - checklist below
Use two column form to compare and contrast the two chosen clusters.
*include a picture with each article