Nature's Wonder Woman
Her Super Talents
- She can see danger from miles away. (Occipital Lobe)
- She can speak and understand animals(Broca's and Wernicke's Area)
- She can hear anything within a five mile distance.(Temporal Lobe)
- She can smell a forest fire from a mountain range away.(Parietal Lobe)
- She has the ability to run at the speed of a cheetah and never fall.(Cerebellum)
- She can also control people and animals hunger, body temperature, and emotions at the blink of an eye.(Hypothalamus)
What parts of her brain affect her talents.
Her ability to speak and understand animals is due to a crazy impressive Broca's Area and Wernicke's Area. The Broca's Area controls speech and the Wernicke's Area controls what we understand.
Her ability to hear from a great distance is due to an heightened Temporal Lobe. The Temporal Lobe is what controls hearing and sounds.
Her ability to smell from mountains away is due to a better than average Parietal Lobe. The Parietal Lobe contains the sensory cortex which includes your sense of smell.
Her ability of speed and balance is due to her superior Cerebellum. The Cerebellum controls voluntary movement and balance.
She can also control people and animals hunger, body temperature, and emotions due to being able to control others hypothalamus. The hypothalamus controls a person's hunger, body temperature, and emotions.