Week 7: April 28 - March 3, 2020
Assignment This Week
Your assignment this week is:
- Record yourself playing your entire solo and upload it to "Week 38 eLearning assignment" in canvas by Sunday.
- Keep up with your daily warm up and scales!
Audition Music Time! Check out the videos below for helpful tips on your audition music!
Everyone should prepare the music and submit a video as this is also your exam grade for band.
Let me know if you have any questions!
7th Grade Audition Music
7th Grade Audition Help Session
- Wednesdays & Fridays 4/29, 5/1, 5/6, 5/8 from 11:00-11:30. Click THIS LINK
- Tuesday & Thursdays 4/28, 4/30, 5/5, & 5/7 from 1:30-2:00. Click THIS LINK
When you log on please be sure to mute your microphone, but have your video on. A director will play sections for you and give you a chance to demonstrate (if you wish) or have any questions answered that you might have. These eight zoom sessions are the ONLY help directors are offering in an effort to keep things on a level playing field for all students. If you would like additional help please consider enrolling in private lessons. Email Ms. Hoffman at email@example.com if you would like information on how to enroll.
- Woodwind/Brass Video Links: (if your instrument is not listed you can use any of the links below).
- Flute Saxophone Clarinet Trumpet Horn Trombone Euphonium Tuba
Percussion: be sure to check canvas and google classroom and let Mr. Seymour know if you have any questions.