The Child Actor & TAXES
Actors Tax Prep is here to answer all your questions!
Frequently asked questions:
- WHEN CAN A PERFORMING ACTOR CLAIM BUSINESS EXPENSES AS DEDUCTIONS?
- AS A PARENT, CAN I DEDUCT MY MANY EXPENSES FOR THE KID ON MY OWN RETURN?
- SHOULD A PARENT CLAIM A WORKING CHILD ACTOR AS A DEPENDENT?
- WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EMPLOYEE INCOME AND NON-EMPLOYEE INCOME?
- WHAT IS AN NOL, AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?
- CAN I BE A QUALIFIED PERFORMING ARTIST? DO I WANT TO BE?
- JUST WHAT DEDUCTIONS FOR BUSINESS ARE ALLOWED?
Meet David Rogers from Actors Tax Prep
Tuesday, Feb. 16th, 6:30-7:30pm
3700 Barham Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
VINE ROOM, NORTH CLUBHOUSEAll your questions will be answered by David Rogers, President of Actors Tax Prep.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
We are the Experts in Tax Services for the Entertainment Industry
TAX SOLUTIONS FOR CHILD ACTORS AND/OR ANY MINORS WHO ARE PERFORMING ARTISTS
ActorsTaxPrep is widely known as an effective, knowledgeable and easy-to-work-with provider of all tax services for child performers.
ActorsTaxPrep has over 100 child performers as clients— we are highly experienced and highly cognizant of such tax issues, as well as if and when incorporation makes sense for a child actor.
Don't entrust your child's hard-earned dollars to preparers who don't know the rules—it's not child's play.
Call David Rogers today: (818) 557-3355