Principal's Corner #17
I'd like to send a special thank you to our Caring Cougar Committee for organizing our staff party on Friday. It was great to see so many of you there, and I really enjoyed the laughs. I feel very fortunate to work with such an amazing group of people. Tiffany, thank you for opening up your beautiful home to all of us; it was the perfect location for us to come together to eat, drink and be merry.
The Crucial Role Laughter Plays At Work
The winter blues are something many of us suffer from, with a lack of sunshine, and subsequently vitamin D, causing a drop in our mood, energy levels and general well-being.
There are various ways you can attempt to overcome this, from taking vitamin supplements to ensuring you exercise regularly. One area you may not have considered is to try and laugh more.
EMERGENETICS - Time Sensitive, please read!
We are very excited to participate in the STEP Meeting of the Minds seminar on Monday, January 7th from 8-12.
In preparation for the workshop, please follow the instructions below to complete the Emergenetics questionnaire (CLICK HERE). This attachment includes your group specific control code:
dutwvf (Case sensitive)
This process takes approximately 15-20 minutes; if it takes you longer, you are spending too much time on each question.
**Please note the following:
1. Our system does not currently allow Packers for partially completed questionnaires. Please be sure you can complete the questionnaire in its entirety before you begin.
2. We recommend taking the questionnaire on a computer, not a smartphone/tablet.
3. Anyone who does not complete the questionnaire by the deadline will not receive the full Profile and Narrative packet during the workshop.
Please complete your questionnaire no later than December 17. All customized materials will be printed on December 18. You will receive your results at the workshop.
Use the form below to sign up for a PST Pre-Referral Meeting
- Tuesday, December 11: Katie and Ashley Out AM
- Wednesday, December 12: Committee Time (PAC)
- Thursday, December 13: Katie out AM
- Thursday, December 13: PM Assembly Schedule; 4/5 Choir Concert
- Friday, December 14: Katie and Ashley out All Day
- Wednesday, December 19: Staff Meeting
- Monday, December 24-January 4: No School, Winter Break
- Monday, January 7: Non-Contact Day
- Monday, January 7, 8:00-12:00: Emergenetics is coming to COT