Channel Juan News

Algeria

Algeria is located in the northwest next to the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the biggest country's in Africa after Sudan. It is located next to the Atlas Mountains. And it is also located next to Libya, Tunisia, And Morroco.It also has a very beautiful city with lots of restaurants to enjoy.

Algerian Refugees

Big image

Algerian Crop

Cereal crops such as wheat and barley are made in Algeria. They plant it on hillsides wher the water is plentiful. But only 3% of Algerias land is suitable for farming and the other 97% can not used for farming.
Big image

Algerian Refugees

Algeria is one of the most countries with refugees.It is reported that about 200,000 refugees have died in Algeria. The deaths of refugees are also caused by natural disasters including earthquakes,dust devils, and typhoons. Another thing that kills refugees are terrorists groups that attack Algerian refugees.