Want $1500 of inventory for $750???
Best Bang for your Buck for Origami Owl Designers!
My answer is YES! Tell me How?!?
This is all done in your Back Office:
- Open a Jewelry Bar in anyone's name (example: Minnie Mouse)
- Make 3 guests. (example: Mickey, Goofy, Pluto)
- On those 3 guests orders you want to spend $995 (split it up within the 3 orders) in charms, plates, & dangles--Why only charms, plates and dangles? Because you get 50% off on them you want to use your FREE money on items you would have to pay more for. You will have to pay $4 shipping on each of these.
- After you have all that entered you then want to enter 1 order under the hostess order, Click "Purchase Items at Retail (will count towards benefits)" and add one charm in the retail section so the retail party is $1000. This will be Free shipping.
- You now have $250 in Hostess Rewards. 4 Half off items from (if you add a booked party to it you could have 5), and the Hostess exclusive for FREE!
- When it comes time to check out pay the wholesale price it comes out to around $540. (Or you can pay the retail price if you want it on your 1099 and you will then get the other half back on your next paycheck)
- You pay $540ish, maybe a little more with tax and shipping. Then you buy 5-50% items. Its a good idea to pick the most expensive products like the heart locket.
- TA DA! Enjoy all that beautiful inventory when it comes at your door step!
This a GREAT idea to do for yourself when there is a new product launch or to offer to new recruits (if money isn't an issue ) as the "BIG Starter KIT".
Jennie Litwin Exectutive Team Leader # 5693
Lauren Stevens Senior Team Leader #24751
Please to not share this with the public. For Origami Owl Designers only. This is for our training purposes!