Fowler USD #225
January 2021 Newsletter
An App message will be sent out on the day the grade reports are given out to students so that parents/guardians know to look for them.
K-12 Music Concert
Students Present to BOE
Door Decoration Winners
Limited Spectator Policy Continues
We will continue to stream our activities on Facebook Live.
STEM & PBL Activities
* How can we make holiday meals healthier without sacrificing our traditions?
* How can we decrease the environmental impact of Christmas decorations that are commonly used to create the holiday spirit?
* Create a digital children’s story or comic strip that expresses the true meaning of the holiday season.
* Compose original background music that creates a variety of moods.
* Apply the principles of kinetic energy to build a car using only dry pasta and glue that travels the furthest distance past the end of the ramp.
* Create a contraption that can remove a quantity of snow in the shortest amount of time.
* Design and build a catapult that launches a gumdrop the farthest distance possible.
Gingerbread Friends Virtual Family Fun Night
January 2021 Breakfast Menu - This institution is an equal opportunity provider - Menus are subject to change
January 2021 Lunch Menu - This institution is an equal opportunity provider - Menus are subject to change
Our Web Store empowers you to save time, reduces trips to the district office, and eliminates the need to send cash and checks with your statement. Make a quick payment in the evening or during your lunch hour with just a few clicks!