The Falcon Flier
Victor Fields Elementary
Next week we welcome a much needed and well-deserved break.
This is a time to Rest, Relax, Reconnect with friends and family, and most importantly, a time to Reflect on the many blessings in our lives.
This holiday season I have so much to be thankful for. First and foremost, I am thankful to the Lord who is by my side and has blessed my family and I in so many ways.
I am thankful for the privilege and opportunity to work at this amazing campus. There is no other place I would rather be.
I am thankful to work with such wonderful educators who I learn from each and every day.
I am thankful to serve our students, their families, and this community.
I am thankful for each and every one of you as you each bring a special gift to me, this school, and to our students.
Thank you and enjoy the holiday!
- In this time of year I always like to reflect upon the blessings in my life. I am thankful for always having God and Jesus Christ by my side. I thank the Lord and Jesus for the blessings that have been showered upon me, my family, and my friends. I am eternally grateful for having our little angel, our miracle of life, Mia Isabella. I thank and pray each and everyday for health, happiness, and love for my family, friends, and all the world. Lastly, but not least, I am so THANKFUL to work with wonderful people at Fields Elementary. I wish that this Thanksgiving Day be filled with love, laughter, and joy for everyone!-Mrs. Estela Lopez
- I'm thankful for my little boy's laughter. It is the sound of ALL that is right in the world. -Maria E. Llanos
- I am thankful for my family, my friends, my home, my supportive staff, and my job. So many people are without one or all of the above! -Sandra Naranjo
- I am thankful for God blessing me with a new love in my life, a healthy, supportive family, and a job that I can say I truly love. -Ileana Reyna
- I'm thankful for the kind, supportive friends that I have. It's sometimes difficult living far from family so I'm thankful to have a caring circle of friends. I'm thankful for my health. It was a difficult time when I had my blood clot in my leg and when I broke my arm, but I'm glad that things are running smoothly now. I'm thankful when I am able to see my family. I do not see them as often as I'd like and I do miss the day-to-day routines, but I'm thankful when I spend quality time with my family. I am most thankful for the love in my life. It is difficult for me to talk about but I am grateful for the warmth and fullness in my heart. --Lucy Melendez
- First of all I'm thankful for having Jesus in my life, my family, and my health. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 --Gabriel Acosta
- Thankful for Family and Co-workers! -Diana Castillo
Monday, November 16th
- GT Scoring Forms Due
- 4pm - CILT Meeting
Tuesday, November 17th
- Pre-paid Christmas pictures
- AM - 3rd Grade Half-Day Planning
- PM - 5th Grade Half-Day Planning
Wednesday, November 18th
- PM - 2nd Grade Half-Day Planning
- 4pm - SBDM Meeting
Thursday, November 19th
- 3rd Six Weeks Action Plans Due (please email to R. Guerra)
- Awards Assemblies during PE
Friday, November 20th
- Perfect Attendance / Conduct Celebration during PE
- AM - Kinder Half-Day Planning
- PM - 1st Grade Half-Day Planning