Save The Dates...
For a Series of Webinars
There's Been An Accident! Now What?
Who should attend this webinar:
- District Workers' Comp Contact Personnel
- School District Building Principals & Secretaries who assist employees with filing a Workers' Comp Claim
- Safety Personnel, including personnel responsible for updating the APP
This webinar will address :
- Steps every school district needs to take when responding to a workplace accident
- Paperwork needed to file a Workers' Comp Claim
- Recent rule changes to WAC 296-800-320 - Accident Reporting and Investigation
- Plans for updating every District's written Accident Prevention Program (APP)
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 ~ Time: 10:00 - 10:30 AM
Where: There's NO need to travel! You can attend the webinar from your own office using your computer & the internet.
Registration fee: None - it's free to members of the NCW Work Comp Trust!
Please register for Workers Comp Trust & Safety on Sep 16, 2015 10:00 AM PDT at:
There's been an accident...now what???
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
For more information contact Dina Elam at (509)667-7110 or email@example.com.
Additional webinars will be scheduled the 3rd Wednesday of the month, from 10 - 10:30 AM. Be sure to mark your calendars now to save-the-dates and then watch for additional emails announcing upcoming webinars!