How to do a 1040EZ

By: Nick Nardella

Forms Needed for a 1040EZ

You need a 1040EZ form, a W2 form, and a Tax Return

Who sends these forms

1040EZ- IRS tax form

W2- Employers sends them to employees

Tax Return- IRS sends it out to your bank

Big image