Ms. Sizemore's Class Newsletter
- Monday, December 15: Field Trip, Pack Library
- Tuesday, December 16: Winter Program
- Wednesday, December 17: Winter Workshop Store (8:00-9:30)
- Thursday, December 18: Spirit Day- Holiday dress
- Friday, December 19: Pajama Day, Gingerbread Houses
- December 20 - January 4: Winter Break (We return Monday, January 5.)
Pajama Day and Gingerbread Houses Friday
Festival of Lights
Snack Sign-up for Remainder of Year
Thank you for providing snacks for our class. By 9:00, the students are feeling a little hungry and having a light, healthy snack helps us get through the morning. I have attached the snack schedule for the remainder of the year, as there are many gaps past winter break. If you would like to sign up for another week, please follow the link below. I realized that I had not actually shared the document with everyone, but I have fixed it and you should be able to access it now.
Hour of Code
Students greatly enjoyed their Hour of Code. More than 70 million students from around the world did an hour of code this week. It was a great exercise in learning from mistakes and working hard on something until you get it right. Students can access the program we used at school to show you what it is all about or get more practice.