all the going ons from the #1 class on the 2nd floor
This Week In Learning!
- Reading- This week we will be working on identifying the main idea of multi-paragraph texts. We will use graphic organizers to find the main idea and supporting details.
- Writing- This quarter we will be working on writing opinion pieces. We want to be able to state our opinions and support them with reasons, finishing up with solid conclusions.
- Math- This week we will be looking at defining attributes of polygons, including number of sides and angles. We should be able to name and draw polygons given a set of defining attributes.
- FUNdations- This week we continue studying R-controlled vowel syllables. This week we will be focusing on -er, -ur and -ir. New trick words learn, picture, earth
- Science- We start our quarter long unit on sound. We will experiment to gain an understanding of the relationship between sound and vibrating objects.
- Social Studies- This quarter we will be learning about various cultures influence their communities.
Awesome Learners Learning!!!
Thanks for being so great! Please feel free to contact with any questions or comments!