by chris and johnny
things to know
- attribution: citing work that a person used to make there paper better.
- creative commons license: enables a person to freely use copyrighted work.
- public domain: expired copyrights or property rights.
- fair use: a limited amount of information that can be used by another person under copyright.
- copyright: legal rights given in a country over a persons work for a limited amount of time.
- digital citizenship: this helps adults understand what children should be doing on the internet.
- http://www.demilked.com/best-free-vector-graphics-websites/ and www.shutterfly.comthis is an example of a website with free images.
- how you know if its copyrighted= look at the website and look for the copyright symbol