DSA support

Disabled student allowance at University


DSA is broken into three categories which are

  • Non-medical helper allowance
  • General allowance
  • Specialist equipment allowance

How to Apply

Go to your college or sixth form advisor to ask for a form


Download the application form - https://www.gov.uk/disabled-students-allowances-dsas/how-to-claim

After Applying

  • If your application has been successful you will be told to book a needs assessments in order to determine what assistance you will get in university
  • Which will be put into a report
  • Then sent to student finance to verify


Complete the form as early as possible

Research the support