North Side Wildcat
E-Learning Update and Information for Families
Here are a few quick updates to help with e-learning
- Assignments will be posted by 9:00 a.m. each day of e-learning.
- Teachers are available during the day by email, Skype and by calling our main phone number 260-347-1354 between the hours of 8:00 - 2:00. Teachers are also checking email and Skype often during the evening.
- If we have not heard from your child by noon each assigned e-learning day, we will call and send you a friendly reminder that your child has not checked in yet. Feel free to call the office or email and let the teacher know when e-learning lessons will begin. We understand that some parents prefer to start them in the evening, but we are still informing you to keep in contact about e-learning status.
- If you do not have internet, you can come and sit on East Noble property with your child. They should be able to use the internet on our playground and in the parking lot.
- Students will receive ONE e-learning assignment per week for all 5 specials classes. They will be due the following Tuesday.
- A principal's challenge will be posted each week on our Facebook page, we encourage students to participate. Student names will be entered in a drawing if they complete e-learning and the principal's challenge each week. We will draw names for prizes!
- E-LEARNING DUE DATES:
- eLearning for the week of March 17-19 will be due Monday, April 6 by noon.
- eLearning for the week of April 7- 9 will be due Monday, April 13 by noon.
- eLearning for the week of April 14-16 will be due Monday, April 20 by noon.