UpWest Labs Summer Internship
Tel Aviv, Summer 2015
- Paid Full Time Internship
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Duration: June-August 2015
- Application Deadline: April 2
- Enhance dealflow through market research to identify target leads and key players, and initiate key relationships.
- Interact with leads via telephone, email, and in-person meetings
- Document and track lead interactions in internal CRM
- Conduct due diligence to evaluate leads.
- Provide project and hiring support for portfolio companies.
- Visit meetups, hackathons, lectures, coworking spaces, etc
- Maintain updates and produce content for website, newsletter, social media
- Plan and execute events/meetups that add value for our portfolio and the larger startup community.
- Maintain and cultivate a strong reputation for UpWest Labs in Israel.
Previous experience in any of the responsibilities described above is preferred. We are also looking for the following qualities:
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Analytical, critical thinker
- Strong conversational, listening and writing skills
- Banking/Consulting/Venture Capital experience (preferred)
- Proficiency with standard productivity tools (email, google apps, MS Excel, MS Office).
About UpWest Labs
UpWest Labs is a US-based accelerator program for Israeli entrepreneurs that helps founders build their product closer to market, establish strong partnerships and investor relations, and create meaningful momentum. The accelerator provides a mentorship-based 4-month program, small seed investment, essential resources, and access to a dynamic network of experts, customers and capital. UpWest Labs continues to work with entrepreneurs post-program to maximize the success of their startups. To date, UpWest Labs graduates have raised more than $80M in funding with an average seed round of over $1M per company; Over 70% of the startups have raised follow-on funding, with a few of them acquired by the likes of Google and Priceline. To learn more visit www.upwestlabs.com or follow us at @UpWestLabs.