The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events and announcements: 11/14/2021
YOUR WEEKLY PEEK ~ LIFE OF A GENERAL
THIS WEEK'S SCHEDULE
- Tuesday, 11/16: Winter Sports begin
- Tuesday, 11/16: 7:30pm Board of Ed Meeting
- Wednesday, 11/17: 6:30pm PTO Meeting in the Steam Center. Please wear your mask.
- Friday, 11/19: 11:40am Early Dismissal-Conferences
For a comprehensive view of all sports, activities, and events, use the DDE Calendar of Events.
Please click the below link for information on Parent/Teacher Conferences.
Please click the below link for the Scheduling Guide.
CALLING ALL 8TH GRADE STUDENTS!
Important information regarding some high school opportunities you may wish to explore with your child can be found here! These are optional programs your child may have an interest learning about.
Freehold Regional High School District-Magnet and IB Programs.
Please see the following letter from the FRHSD as it pertains to their Magnet program opportunities. There are direct links full of information for you to click on and browse with your child. Letter to 8th Grade Parents_Guardians Class of 2026.pdf
- Please visit the FRHSD Magnet Site for all information: https://bit.ly/3jotoO7
Monmouth County Vocational School District-Program Information
If your child is interested in one of the Monmouth County Vocational School District Academies including High Tech, Bio Tech, MAST, Allied Health and Communications please visit their website https://www.mcvsd.org/admissions/career-academy-admissions/
- For information on Career Academies in the Monmouth County Vocational School District, please visit - https://www.mcvsd.org/schools/
- To register for an information session please visit https://www.mcvsd.org/admissions/information-sessions-open-house/
Yearbooks on sale for $45
As part of our continuing efforts to support our students, Eisenhower Middle School will be hosting therapy dog visits this year. It is a voluntary program that gives students the opportunity to interact with trained registered therapy dogs while at school.
Please see the attached letter if you wish to have our child opt out. https://bit.ly/3CrGTWx
NEW Spirit Wear Sale!!
Holiday sale! Please see flyer for details: https://bit.ly/3vUa6XC
Visit link to the PTO Website above to place your order.
Please see the latest newsletter for information regarding upcoming events and fundraising opportunities: http://bit.ly/3F86Vzh
Visit the NEW DDE PTO website for all up to date information.
FRONT OFFICE NEWS
HOW TO REPORT A STUDENT ABSENCE DURING A PANDEMIC
- Your child's name
- State the reason for the absence with specific symptoms. NOTE: Students with symptoms consistent with Covid-19 will be excluded from school per the NJDOH guidelines.
Lunch options will be provided and served grab-and-go. A la carte items will not be available at this time. There will not be any sale of individual water or milk. Students will be sitting at desks in the cafeteria and may remove their mask once they have their lunch and seated at a desk. Once they are finished eating, masks should be put back on.