Trunk or Treat at Mick's!
Free candy, games, food and fun!
Trunk or Treat
Thursday, Oct. 31st, 5:30-8:30pm
7670 McKnight Rd
Trunk or Treat at Mick's! Children of all ages welcome. Come by for food, candy, games, and fun in a safe, well-lit environment. The best part? It's all free!
Be safe this Halloween!
- Avoid trick-or-treating alone. Walk in groups or with a trusted adult.
- Fasten reflective tape to costumes and bags to help drivers see you.
- Hold a flashlight while trick-or-treating to help you see and others see you.
- Always WALK and don't run from house to house.
- Look both ways before crossing the street. Use established crosswalks wherever possible.
- Wear well-fitting masks, costumes, and shoes to avoid blocked vision, trips, and falls.
- Eat only factory-wrapped treats. Avoid eating homemade treats made by strangers.
- Enter homes only if you're with a trusted adult.
- Only visit well-lit houses. Don't stop at dark houses.
- Never accept rides from strangers.
- Examine all treats for choking hazards and tampering before eating them. Limit the amount of treats you eat.
- Never walk near lit candles or luminaries. Be sure to wear flame-resistant costumes.