RMS Weekly Event Calendar
December 12 - December 16
What's going on this week!
As we close out this first semester, I want to express my appreciation for all you do each day for our students. In spite of all the things going on around us and the intense pressure we face, you still find the joy and excitement in helping student learn. You look for and find all kinds of ways to help children feel special, loved, and valued. You help students develop a sense of belief in themselves and give them hope for a bright future.
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your time to simply unplug and rest and relax for a few days. You deserve it! Christmas is a time of miracles but I know all of you perform small miracles every day with our students. Thank you for all you do and for believing in our students and taking pride in what you do each day!
I am looking forward to a great 2017 and am grateful for the opportunity to work with all of you! Merry Christmas!
Monday, December 12
- RMS Basketball vs. Lawrence Co. - Away - 7th grade boys @ 4:00 p.m., 8th grade girls @ 5:00 p.m., 8th grade boys @ 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 13
- RMS Basketball vs. Hamilton - Away - 7th grade boys @ 4:30 p.m., 8th grade girls @ 5:30 p.m., 8th grade boys @ 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 14
- Mid-Term Exams (6th, 7th, & 8th periods)
- Faculty Meeting - Media Center - Immediately after school
Thursday, December 15
- Mid-Term Exams (3rd, 4th, & 5th periods)
- Faculty & Staff Christmas Luncheon - We begin our soup and dessert luncheon at approximately 12:15-12:30...depending on dismissal/busses. We will make an announcement for your to come to lunch.
Friday, December 16
- Mid-Term Exams (1st & 2nd periods)