What is an INTJ?
INTJs have a plan for everything. They are imaginative, decisive, and strategic. They have a natural thirst for knowledge and are very curious.
- Confident in their own rationalism
- Do not doubt their findings
- This causes them to be very honest and direct
- Stay open to new ideas, supported by logic
- Apply receptiveness, independence, and aversion to rules
Quick, Imaginative, and Strategic Mind
- Always trying to improve knowledge
- Can see things from many aspects
- Strategic and logical thinking