Ranger Report 08/19/22
IB World School
Message from BTE Leadership
We are happy to report that we had a fabulous first week of school! Our Rangers returned with smiles on their faces and the eagerness to get back to learning! Thank you for trusting us with your babies and giving them the best educational experience possible at BTE. We are dedicated to creating a successful environment where all students grow emotionally and academically so that they can become successful adults.
Please rest assured that we are here for you and your children. We want the very best for them and will do everything possible to make that happen.
Important Reminders from the Office
- Breakfast is served from 6:45-7:25am. If your child arrives later that 7:25, they will be sent straight to class, and not be able to get breakfast from the cafeteria.
- If your child plans on eating breakfast at school, they will NEED to arrive before 7:25am.
- The Tardy bell rings at 7:30am. If you arrive after the bell, your child will be given a tardy slip and sent to class. PLEASE try to get them to school early as our instruction begins strictly at 7:30am.
- If you need to change your child's dismissal plan, you must contact the front office or your child's teacher no later than 12:00pm.
- If you need to pick up your child early, this must be done before 2:30pm. We will cut off office pick ups at 2:30 in order to prepare for school-wide dismissal.
Car Rider & Walk-up Dismissal
If your child is a car rider or walk-up for dismissal, PLEASE have a sign with your child's name and grade level on it.
WE WILL BE PASSING OUT SIGNS TODAY AT DISMISSAL!
On the sign:
- NAME: ____________________
- GRADE: ___________________
BACK TO SCHOOL BASH- 8/24/22
8/24/22- Back to School Bash
8/29/22 - St. David's Dental Screening
8/30/22 - St. David's Dental Screening
9/9/22- Grandparent's Day Lunch @ BTE
9/21/22- MISD Early Release
9/22/22- BTE Multicutural Night