Cardinal Family Newsletter
It's A Great Day to Be a Cardinal!
Parent Newsletter: February 25
Dear FFMS Students, Parents and Guardians:
Happy Monday. There isn't a whole lot happening this last week in February, but as we roll into March there will be many upcoming events. This week the sixth grade students will be going to the Freedom Center on Thursday. Spring pictures will be March 8th and the 15th is the end of third quarter.
Have a great week.
February 28- Sixth Grade Trip to Freedom Center
March 8- Spring Pictures- Picture Information Below
March 15- End of 3rd Quarter; Skool Aid Presentation
March 21- STEM Night
March 22- Down on the Farm Day; Little Mermaid play @ 7:00
March 23- Little Mermaid play @ 3:00
March 25-29- Spring Break
April 9- State Testing Begins
Sixth Grade Field Trip
Here is the link for the permission slip.
Fifth Grade Newsletter
Flashlight Friday in Fifth Grade
Tech Talk: Monthly Tips for Parents
Best Practice: Modeling Good Online Behavior
Our children watch us and copy what we do, even when we don’t realize it (and even when they’d rather they didn’t)! Here are a few things we can do to help raise kids who have a healthy relationship with the online world:
- When you’re posting online, pretend your kids will be reading it.
- Put down your phone while your kids are talking to you and during meals.
- Avoid posting or sharing derogatory or controversial content, particularly comments about other parents.
- Ask permission before posting photos that show your children.
- Practice balance. Show your family what good time management looks like.
OPT-OUT OF NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
Stay Connected - Three Easy Ways
Follow @ Felicity-Franklin Schools and Felicity-Franklin Middle School on Twitter
Like Felicity-Franklin Schools and Felicity-Franklin Middle School on Facebook
To Contact Me