Copyright and licenses
There are 5 types of copyright
- Public Domain-Not protected by copyright because it’s made with public money,it’s been donated, or because the copyright expired.
- Freeware-Copyrighted material that can be used shared or given for free.
- Shareware-Copyrighted work that can be copied for free but skimmed down or only for a time, you must pay for the full program
- All Rights Reserved-The purchaser is only allowed to use the software according to details in the license agreement.
- Open Source-Software that includes the source code with the idea that someone can improve it.