Technology at Lineville
2. It was repetitively easy to get to where we needed to be by the end of the semester.
3. Typing web was fun because when you type you were actually typing a small story.
2. I liked it because it was challenging to fit the clips in the small time frame it gives you.
3. iTrailer was fun because you got to work and make your own trailer.
2. This site was nice because it kind of leads you to paths.
3. Career locker was fun but I still really want to be a "Video game designer."
2. It was fun to see the salaries and data about all the different jobs.
3. Haiku Deck is an in interesting site that would be good for making presentations.
2. The math problems were very simple so it didn't take long.
3. I learned how to use the Explain Everything app
Hour of Code
2. I made a flappy bird game where you cant lose.
3. It taught me how to use code.
2. I learned that you need to address every email.
3. I'm pretty sure the teacher said mine is good.