Liberty Tech PTO News
July 10, 2016
Welcome to the weekly summer newsletter for the Liberty Tech PTO group. Please read along for updates from the PTO . We hope that you can join us at some of the events!
Liberty Tech PTO
- 7/11- Fayette County Music Camp. See Liberty Tech School website for details
- 7/12 - PTO Meeting, 5:30pm-7pm, Peachtree City Library, Floy Farr Room (lower level)
- 7/15- Governing Board Meeting, 7PM, Liberty Tech
- 7/25- Teachers begin training, Liberty Tech
- 7/25-7/29: Basketball Camp, 9AM-12PM, 1PM-4PM, Liberty Tech
- 7/28 - Parent Night, 6:30PM, Liberty Tech
- 8/5 - Governing Board Meeting, 7PM, Liberty Tech
- 8/10-8/11 - W.O.W. (student orientation 8AM-2PM), Liberty Tech
- 8/13- School Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, 10-12noon, Liberty Tech
- 8/15- First Day of School
Even though we've received tremendous support from parents and the local community, we still have a few needs to ensure a smooth start to the school year. See below for items needed and contact our Governing Board President, Christi.McCully@libertytech.org if you can help!
School: refrigerator, mini-fridge for school clinic, full size chairs, a rocking chair, area rugs for classrooms, basic clinic supplies (band-aids, etc.)
PTO: chairs and small sofa for the PTO room, small baskets/bins for sorting things and holding supplies, file folders, and storage bins for the clothing closet
School Supplies & Amazon Smile
Did you know you can earn money for Liberty Tech simply by shopping through Amazon Smile? We've included some links on the PTO website to make shopping easy! Both the Standard (daily supplies) and General (class donations) lists have been uploaded on the site by grade level.
- View the school supply list and access the Amazon links from the PTO website
- 3-subject notebook update: the notebooks required for Lower and Upper School can be "any" brand or color. The initial intent of requiring colors by subject was an attempt to help students stay organized by subject. Red, green, blue are readily available at any store. The purple has been found at Wal-Mart and yellow at Office Depot.
- Office Depot: if you use Office Depot, please remember to present our schools 5% Back to School ID number 70236722 when you shop via phone, online, or in your neighborhood Office Depot store.
Be on the lookout for an email from our PTO email address firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank you for your support in advance.
- Logon: use the email address that you received this newsletter at to logon. A temporary password was emailed to everyone on 05/16/16. If you have forgotten your password just select "forgot password" on the logon page to create a new one.
- Additional logons: if an additional family member would like to set-up their email address, go to the logon screen and select "not registered" and an email will be sent to the webmaster to validate and allow access.