Principal's Weekend Update
May 25th, Saint Bede the Venerable
In this issue...
- First Friday Breakfast
- Lunch Volunteers Needed
- Virtus Training Reminder
- A Grand Olde Saint Mark's Success
- New Markers on the Horizon
- Preschool Expansion
- Standardized Test Scores Update
- Communication opportunity coming
- Important reminder that all fees (including but not limited to: lunch accounts, library accounts, yearbook fees, tuition, etc.) need to be paid before the end of the year field trips. Students will not be permitted to attend field trips, including Pre K- 8th grade field day on June 4th , if fees have not been paid.
- Thank you to all the Markers who participated in Marker Monday at Sweet Pea's last week! As always, we love to see everyone out and appreciate the support! It was a delicious event and early indicators are that it was one of our top Marker Monday fundraisers of the year! Thank you!
First Friday Breakfast
Anyone interested in helping by serve up healthy treats or provide some, please contact Danielle Robinson-Prater at email@example.com .
See you all there :)
Lunch Volunteers needed!
Please see the sign up sheet below to register. Thank you so much for your time and help!
Virtus Training Reminder
To register for a session, create an account on Virtus.org and follow the prompts to register.
A Grand Olde Saint Mark's Success
New Markers on the Horizon
Standardized Test Scores Update
Communications Opportunity Coming
News and Upcoming Events
- Memorial Day (no school), May 28
- PES Family Retreat, May 30
- First Friday Breakfast, June 1
- 8th Grade graduation rehearsal, June 1
- Field Day, June 4
- 8th Grade Graduation, June 5
- Last day of school, June 6
- Virtus Training Session, June 7
- Saint Mark's Golf Day, Jun 24
Check out this week's episode of the Roar! Follow the same link to subscribe and get updates from The Roar straight to your phone!