Important News about your iPad
Reminder about connecting to the Wireless Network
Summer Help Needed
We are looking to hire about 4 CHISD staff to help run our Summer Tech Academy the week of June 8-12. If selected, you will be paid ($25/hour for teachers and $15/hour for paras). Please note that for most staff, June 8-9 will be contract days due to the bad weather days. We will need to work with your campus principal to release you to work the summer camp. However, you won’t be paid the hourly rate those 2 days because you are on contract. We are looking for staff that are truly interested in coding and robotics, and willing to bring back anything they learn to their campuses in the form of after school clubs, etc. All questionnaires must be submitted by April 15 for consideration.
Summer Tech PD
And the Winners are....
- Shirley Dykhuis - High School
- Lisa Walton - Waterford Oaks
- Judy Nance - High School
- Kimberly Fuller - Lake Ridge
- Cassie Kelly - High School
- Jeannie Seymour - Waterford Oaks
- Stephanie Baldwin - West
- Janae Anderson - High Pointe
- Mandi Ramirez - Highlands
- Kathy Houston - Bessie Coleman
Congratulations, watch for your prize to appear in campus mail.