Homecoming Week 2023
- PowderPuff Semifinals - 3:15 pm (Seniors vs Freshman, Juniors vs. Sophomores)
Tuesday, September 26
Wednesday, September 27
- Saber Parade on 51st St at 5:30 pm
- Community Pep Rally and PowderPuff Finals at 6:30 pm (Stadium)
Thursday, September 28
Friday, September 29
- FHS Pep Rally (closed to the public) during the school day
- Student Section Pre-Game Pizza Party 5:30 pm - Presented by The Gridiron Club and United Music Parents
- Homecoming Football Game vs. Racine Horlick - 7:00 pm
Saturday, September 30
- Homecoming Dance at FPMS Gym - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
It is important to note the times and requirements for Homecoming ticket sales.
Please read the information below before purchasing ticket.
Requirements for Homecoming Ticket Purchase
- Students are not eligible to purchase a ticket or attend the dance if they have unserved detentions or unpaid fees.
- Students attending the dance must be in good standing with academics, attendance, and conduct at school.
- Students and guests must bring an ID to the dance.
- All dance participants are required to dance in a school appropriate manner. Any person dancing in a manner viewed as sexually suggestive or inappropriate will be removed from the dance, referred to police or parents, and not allowed to return.
Homecoming Guest Pass for Non-FHS Student
FHS Dance Check In Procedures
As in previous years, Franklin High School is committed to providing safe, fun, and educational activities for our students. Co-curricular events are privileged-based programs and positive behaviors are expected. We will be continuing a few procedures at our Dance again this year intended to help ensure the dance remains a positive experience for all. All of these procedures are identical to what we’ve done in the past. These include:
- Upon arrival to the Franklin High School Dance, students will be asked to check in with their ticket and student ID.
- Upon entrance to the dance, bags, purses, and other items will be searched.
- Police and administration will be conducting random breathalyzer tests to ensure that safe behaviors are being practiced prior to arrival at the dance. (By attending the dance, students are providing their consent to participate in this process.) The goal in continuing the use of random breathalyzers is to prevent students from coming to an event under the influence of alcohol.
- Ticket sales begin September 11th and end on September 29th.
- Tickets start at $15 each for the week of September 11-17.
- TIckets increase to $20 each for the week of September 18-24.
- Tickets increase to $25 each for the week of September 25-29.
- Tickets are sold online and require student ID numbers and student name(s).
- Students should plan ahead to purchase tickets early.
- All sales are final.
Read this information carefully - any questions you may have will be answered below.
Buying Your Ticket(s)
- Students can only purchase one ticket at a time using their student ID number (use this for the 'access code')
- If your student ID # did not work, it means you owe fees or detention and cannot purchase a ticket.
- If you don't have a TicketSpicket account, you will need to create one.
- Once you sign up and complete your purchase, your ticket will be delivered via email. Save it for dance check in.
Dance Check In
- On the day of the dance, you can print the ticket or pull it up on your phone at dance check in. You must be able to show the QR code and your valid school ID.
- Non-FHS guests must bring a driver's license or their school ID.
- QR codes will be scanned for verification along with your ID. Each QR code is directly linked to an individual student. Each QR code will only work once.