By: Maria A.
- Baptism: 1st step to a longlife journey & embrace of God
- Eucharist: receive Christ's Body and Blood
- Reconciliation: 3 elements; conversion, confession and celebration
- Confirmation: mature Christian commitment and deepeningof baptismal gifts. 1 of the 3 Sacramnts of initiationfor Catholics
- Marrige: Sacrament of Marrige or Holy Matrimony
- Holy Orders: priest begin ordering vows to lead other Catholics by briging them to the sacraments
- Anointing of the Sick: (Last Rites or Extreme Unction) ritual healing not only physical but also mental and spiritual sickness
venerates Mary as Mother of God and Queen of Heaven
- commemorates the passion of Jesus Christ
- begins on Palm Sunday (march 20)
- Easter Monday (21)
- Holy Tuesday(22)/Wednesday(23)/Thursday(24)/Saturday(26)
- Good Friday
The paschal mystery in the sacraments of the church". Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Vatican.va. 2005 Retrieved14 December 2014.