AP testing update
An e-newsletter from Mounds View Public Schools
June 2, 2020
This is a reminder for students that took an AP exam this year that the deadline to indicate your free AP score report recipient is June 20, 2020.
Indicate free AP score report recipient by June 20, 2020
Each year that students take exams, they have the opportunity to send one free AP score report to a college, university or scholarship program of their choice. Students need to indicate the recipient of their free score report in their College Board MyAP account. The deadline to indicate the free score report in MyAP is June 20, 2020.
To indicate the student's free AP score report recipient
- Student should log into their College Board MyAP account.
- Select the MyAP Profile link.
- Select the "Score Send" tab.
- Start entering the college name in the search field where the student wants to send the score report.*
- From the list that shows up, select the college location where score report should be sent.
- Select "Save."
*NOTE: If a student is enrolled in ARCC courses or is undecided, we recommend selecting Anoka-Ramsey Community College (College Board code-6024) as the recipient.
AP score results release: July 15, 2020 at 7 a.m.
Students will receive their AP test scores online on July 15, 2020. To access scores, students will sign in at apscore.org with their College Board account username and password.