CSMA December News!
A brief newsletter to share big news!
I hope this newsletter finds you healthy and well. Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate to a full remote schedule temporarily. We are looking forward to welcoming students back into the buildings as soon as we can and will continue to support our scholars as they learn from home. The schools will be open for faculty and staff and Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch will be available for pick up daily at the Linwood Campus from 9am-1pm.
This month we will be celebrating scholars by recognizing those who have achieved honors and awards for the 1st Marking Period. We will be sending announcements via email, celebrating in class, and calling scholars in via TEAMS for A-1 Principal's Club Luncheons.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at either CSMA locations:
Beechwood Campus: 203-275-4250
Linwood Campus: 203-275-4200
Yours in partnership,
Internet Access Request
Remote Learning Reminders
- Get up and get ready for school daily. Have your child find a place where they can sit up and focus on their classwork.
- Cameras should be ON at all times for attendance to count.
- Be actively present! Students should keep the camera on, open assignments during class, and contribute when called on or use the chat.
- TEAMS calls are for students only. If you have classroom questions or concerns, please call the main office or email the teacher.
- Attendance counts! All students should be attending classes daily.
- Devices are for academics only and should not be used for personal use outside of class time and homework. Students should not be creating chats or meetings that are not related to school work.
Dates to Remember
December 3rd - A-1 Principal's Club Luncheons - Invites will be sent via TEAMSDecember 17th - Progress Reports emailed to parents/guardians
December 17th - Deadline to switch from Remote to In-Person
**In-Person return date TBD**
December 23rd - One Session Day 11:30am Dismissal
December 24th - January 3rd - NO SCHOOL: WINTER RECESS
January 4th - School Resumes - In-Person return date TBD
Health and Wellness Announcement
- Please check your child/children for symptoms of illness daily.
- If your child is feeling sick or has been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual STAY HOME. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF THEY WERE IN CONTACT WITH A POSITIVE INDIVIDUAL. YOUR CHILD MUST QUARANTINE FOR 14 DAYS.
- Please continue to report COVID-19 cases to the school during virtual learning.
- Contact Mrs. Davis and Nurse Bristhole/Nurse Teri with any health related questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Mrs. Jorge
Contact Mrs. Davis or Mrs. Peloso-Ulreich
Contact Ms. Rosa