Using Google Classroom
A Self Paced Professional Development Course
Using Google Classroom
Check out this 2 minute overview how Google Classroom can be used
Share your Ideas
Click HERE to go to the Slide
Looking to flip or blend your classroom for blended instruction
You can now give different assignments to individual students! See the screenshot and blog post below for more info on how to do this!
Share some ideas on how you would use Google Classroom to differentiate instruction. Make sure you say your first name and campus where you are at in your video.
SO LET'S GET STARTED
You click on the button below that so "Go to Google Classroom".
NOTE: You may need to keep this Smore tab open for reference and Google Classroom.
You will start creating your new Google Classroom. View the guidelines below
- From what you have learned to create a new google classroom. This is a new classroom that you are going to use with your students or other educators.
- Invite your DLS to the course as a teacher (not a student) so they can be a collaborator with you in the course. His email address is email@example.com
- Invite another educator in as a student.
- Have your learns do 1 or 2 assignments or activities in the course.
- Have a discussion component where your learners are responding in the classroom. Remember this can be done in or out of the classroom. Remember to discuss best digital citizenship practices when posting and sharing responses. Remember think before you post.
View the tips below to start your classroom
THE ABC's and 123's of GOOGLE CLASSROOM
As you are building your classroom click on all the images below to see in another tab and for more information.
We are going to build step by step with ABCs and 123s. We will follow the steps together.
NOTE:You can go to the 9 squares and find the picture of the classroom, or classroom.google.com.
- Use Google Classroom with your students! The best way to learn is to dive in!
- If you need to practice something before you try it with your real class, feel free to email me and ask me to be your practice "student".
- Be sure to do more than just post announcements! Manage at least one assignment through Classroom!
- Below are some resources to support your learning and implementation phase.
Get your badge and Certificate!
Remember you must do all the requirements in this Smore before you are approved for your certificate. The course will close November 7th.
BUT WAIT YOU'RE NOT ENTIRELY DONE YET!! I HAVE ANOTHER CHALLENGE FOR YOU!!
Click HERE to join the course!!
Are you interested in incorporating more tools into your instruction? Send me a request in eportal. Click HERE to learn how to request an instructional technology training for your DLS