Lincoln Middle School
November 13, 2020
Dr. Elaine Aumiller has reached out to the schools' PTOs for assistance in creating a Board of Education Task Force. Please be sure to take a moment to read PTO's flyer and contact the PTO if you are interested.
Prospect High School has asked me to let 8th grade parents and guardians know that there are still several families who have yet to enroll for freshman year at PHS for the 2021/2022 school year. D214 enrollment link is available in this newsletter.
Also - sign up for Mine Craft Club - Mr. Ruggerio is ready!
Enjoy your weekend,
District 57 has asked PTO to participate in selecting members for a newly created Task Force to work with the Board of Ed regarding return-to-school. Click above for more information and the link to the nomination form.
PEPS - NEXT MEETING - 11.17.2020
PEPS (Partnering with Educators and Parents to Support student needs) is a networking group for parents of children with special needs in any of the District 57 schools. PEPS is holding an upcoming meeting for any D57 family on November 17. Click here for more information: PEPS meeting.
D214 PHS: 8th GRADE ENROLLMENT
The District 214 high school enrollment for 8th grade students has been extended to Sunday, November 15. High School enrollment is required for when classes are selected for the 21-22 school year. If you haven't enrolled your student, please click on the link below and complete the necessary information.
If you need assistance, please contact the student services department at the high school. Prospect Student Services: 847.718.5222.
Click on this flyer for the PTO Membership Form!
ATTENTION PARENTS OF STUDENTS WITH ASTHMA OR FOOD ALLERGIES
FROM MRS. SMITH, SCHOOL NURSE
Does your child have asthma or food allergies? If your child will be learning in person please drop off the required forms in the health office as soon as possible.
Parents may also want to review this overview of Health Office COVID-19 Procedures. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Smith in the Lincoln Office.
ATTENTION PARENTS OF 6TH GRADERS and NEW STUDENTS !
- All incoming 6th grade and new students must submit a completed school physical and immunization record to the health office prior to in person learning.
- Dental forms are also required but they are not required for in person learning.
- Physical exams after August 24, 2019 and dental examinations done after 11/15/19 fulfill the requirement.
- Once In-Person learning resumes, if the required paperwork has not been received, your child will be excluded from school.
- Paperwork can either be emailed to the school nurse (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dropped off at Lincoln Middle School (collection bin located in the foyer/front of building from 7am-3pm) or faxed to (847) 394-7358.
- Please make sure to complete the health history section at the top of the form, sign and date--this section is completed by parent.
- Medical forms can be found at this link.