Desert Ridge HS
End of First Semester Newsletter
End of the First Semester
Earlier this week the board made the decision that we will return to school, the week of January 5-8 in hybrid before returning to school with in-person learning the week of January 11. During this week of hybrid, students with last name A-L will attend all of their classes in-person on Tuesday and Thursday. Students with last name M-Z will attend all of their classes in-person on Wednesday and Friday. On days that students do not attend in-person school they need to login to BUZZ and complete the work that is assigned for that day. The schedule for in person Hybrid is listed below. This schedule is different because there is no school on Monday.
Please have your students check their schedules before returning to school in January as some schedules may have changed do to leveling class sizes.
Thank you for your ongoing support and please stay safe and healthy as we move through the next several weeks! We look forward to welcoming our students back on January 5.
January 4-8 Bell Schedule
Thank you to ALL of our families that donated snacks for our staff this past week!
Class of 2021 Graduation Letter
As we return to campus, there will be changes for this school year.
- Everyday complete the Daily Health Assessment before coming to campus
- Masks must be worn in classrooms and indoor spaces. Masks are not required while students are eating.
- Social Distance when possible
- Follow the signs and walk on the right when in halls, stairs, and entering/exiting buildings
- We will have a staggered release schedule and students will need to proceed directly to their next class
- Classroom seating will be forward facing, when possible, and students will have assigned seats.
- Use hand sanitizer in classrooms when needed