KCA Saint Weekly
A Weekly Posting for Kingdom Christian Academy
Quick Week at KCA!
This past week flew by! Included in the week was our first basketball games of the season, a few fall parties, and a Veteran's Day assembly.
We want to say, 'Thank You' to the Veteran's of our KCA family that were able to join us at our assembly and also say, 'Thank You' to those who have served our nation. You are our heroes!
THANK YOU to the Grandparent's Club for the Gala!!!
Oh so Pretty!
Table decor at the Gala!
We welcomed guests to a buffet dinner for the Gala.
A bit of Bling!
Twenty tables were transformed the night of November 7th for the annual Grandparent's Gala. Silent and Live Auctions brought in about $12,000 for our school.
Calendar Items for the Saints
- November 16th is officially the middle of our 2nd Quarter of the school year.
- Saints in Prayer will be held 10am on Saturday, November 14th.
- Weekly Prayer next week will be changed from the 16th to the 17th. The time to meet is at 4:30pm.
- Picture Retakes and Preschool Pictures are on Tuesday, November 17th.
- Orders are due for Great American on Tuesday, November 17th.
- The HS will present Chapel on Thursday, November 19th at 8:15am.
- Thanksgiving break is Wednesday, November 25th through Sunday, November 29th.
KCA Holiday Shopping Extravaganza
Saturday, Nov. 21st, 8am-4pm
650 East 8th Street
Over 40 vendors for your holiday shopping needs! Home Businesses and Home Made items for sell! Food from 10am to 2pm with proceeds going to KCA Athletics. Tell your friends and family to attend this great shopping event!
Items to Keep You in the Know
- The last day to turn in clothing for Schoola is on Monday. Our school receives 40% from the sale of the items that sell from the clothing.
- Cough Drops are medicine!! If you would like for your Saint to have access to cough drops, please have your Saint give them to their Educator. The school will not be able to provide cough drops to our Saints.
- MORNING DROP OFF NEWS!!! Please give this information to ANYONE who drops off your Saint in the morning: All cars must pull forward to the end of the drive area before dropping off their Saint. This allows for other cars to pull in to drop Saints off. WATCH for SAINTS, especially our little ones crossing to enter the sidewalk area. We have had reports of cars moving too quickly and not being mindful of our Saints. Our Crossing Guard Saints are there to help, but it is the responsibility of ALL of us to keep it slow and safe.