Maybell Weekly Newsletter
January 3rd, 2016
Happening this week . . . .
Monday - January 4th, 2016
- School Resumes from Winter Break
- Amber and Stacy in Maybell (have not figured out how to change the schedule, yet)
- DIBELS reading test for middle of year benchmark open this week on Monday. Kids should have their reading tests this week sometime.
- 4:00 p.m. District Problem Solving Committee @ Admin Building
Tuesday - January 5th, 2016
- 4:00 p.m. 5th Grade Teacher meeting regarding iPads @ Admin Building
Wednesday - January 6th, 2016
- 4:00 p.m. UbD Committee Meeting @ Admin Building
Thursday - January 7th, 2016
Friday - January 8th, 2016
Looking Ahead. . . .
Monday - January 11th, 2016
- Elementary Teacher In-service Day - NO SCHOOL
- 4:30 p.m. Substitute Appreciation Social @ Admin Building for all substitute teachers
Tuesday - January 12th, 2016
- 5 p.m. Moffat County Global Meeting @ Admin Building
Wednesday - January 13th, 2016
- 4:00 p.m. District Benefit Committee Meeting @ Admin Building
Thursday - January 14th, 2016
- 7:00 a.m. School Board Work Session @ Admin Building
Friday - January 15th, 2016
Change in Taylor's Schedule
If you are willing to volunteer to help shovel snow in the morning, it would be greatly appreciated. Carol is doing it now, but it would be great if she had some help.